Cody Middle School Athletics
Participation in athletics is far more than winning and losing games. At Cody Middle School, we inspire our students to learn and develop through sport. Our enduring hope is that the lessons learned on the fields and in the gym will remain with our students for a lifetime.
- Basketball (Girls)
- Cross Country
- Basketball (Boys)
Students may only participate in one sport per season. Due to liability issues, sixth grade students may only participate in cross country, swimming, skiing, wrestling, tennis, and track.
In order to participate on a Cougar athletic team, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Weekly grades will be collected from core subject teachers
- Pass a physical exam
- Submit a signed accident waiver
- Hold proof of accident insurance
- Commit to being alcohol and drug free