Park County School District No. 6 is accredited by AdvancEd. The district participates in ongoing self-reflection and school improvement planning and activities to ensure the highest quality education for our children.
- We believe all students achieve excellence and become innovative and creative when provided engaging, relevant, and meaningful work.
- We believe in an emotionally, intellectually, and physically safe environment for all.
- We believe what students have to say matters.
- We believe in working collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- We believe in integrity and in treating all with dignity and respect.
- We believe positive relationships build healthy communities.
Goal 1: Prepare all students to be career and college ready.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the district-approved curriculum.
- All students will be proficient in reading.
- All students will be proficient in math.
- Each student will successfully complete his/her approved high school program.
Goal 2: Sustain a positive culture.
- Collaborate with students, staff, families, and communities to provide effective communication.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Promote civic responsibilities.